TERMS OF SALE
Minimum Order: $ 20.00
- Carrier options: FedEx, UPS, US Post and DHL (international only).
- FOB Origin - Shipping charges will be added to invoice at time of shipment.
- Any shipment surcharges will be billed separately if they are received after initial invoicing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please provide an email address so a Sales Acknowledgement confirming prices may be emailed to you before shipment.
- Educational Institutions of Higher Learning (such as Universities and Teaching Hospitals) are offered a 15% discount on products where the part number ends in "R" "C", and "B".
- Orders must be confirmed by FAX or mail with an acceptable purchase order from the institution. Shipment must be made to the school address, unless paid in advanced or put on a charge card.
- Please include the part numbers of the items you wish to order, shipping address and payment method. See How To Order
- We accepts major Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
- Charges to your credit card will not be made until your order has been shipped.
- Bank Wire Transfer: Please contact us by phone, or email email@example.com for Bank Transfer Information.
- There will be a $35.00 charge for Bank Transfers under US $ 1000.00
- End User Sales taxes will be assessed as required by law. Currently we are forced to collect sales taxes for shipments to New Mexico and Indiana
- Special orders are not 'stock' items and so the lead-times may be longer. Special Order items are not returnable unless defective.
Please inspect all packages promptly.
Open and inspect all merchandise UPON receipt to insure no damage has occurred. All carriers require that any damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery for the claim with the carrier to be processed and a new item shipped. If an item is damages during shipment, please save all packing materials & contact us immediately at 505-275-2406 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 90 days of receipt for an exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges). For returns made after 90 days, you will receive a merchandise credit certificate for the value of merchandise returned (excluding shipping and handling charges), good toward a future Richmond Products purchase.
To process a return or exchange:
Step One – Contact us.
- Request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) via phone, fax or email. Returning products without an RMA may delay your refund/exchange.
- Tell us the reason for the return.
- Tell us if you want a refund or exchange.
Step Two – Prepare and ship your product:
- Replace all items in the original or appropriate packaging
- Remove, cover, or mark over any previous shipping labels
- Ship to:
Richmond Products, Inc
4400 Silver Ave. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
- Write in bold letters on the outside of the package: "RMA < RMA number you were provided> "
- Request carrier tracking and delivery confirmation services.
Credit will be issued after product is received.
Our products are warranted to be free from defects for 6 months from the date of shipment. Unaltered defective items will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Customer pays freight to return suspected items to Richmond Products.